LOCATION: Dignity Health
DEPARTMENT: ARIZONA CARE NETWORK (ACN)
SHIFT: 8HOUR, Day
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
HRS PER PAY PERIOD: 80
JOB ID: 1700019086
The Arizona Care Network (ACN) is a clinically integrated (CI) physician network and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) sponsored by Dignity Health and Abrazo Health, a Tenet company. The Executive Coordinator is an employee of MedProVidex, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dignity Health. This individual provides direct local service area support to departments of the ACO.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative tasks in support of the mission and vision of the ACN. The Executive Coordinator will be assigned to one or multiple Executives (may be Executive Director or C-level staff), with additional administrate responsibilities for the departments supported by the assigned Executives staff.
- Ensure effective communication with the departmental leaders, as well as across departments and entities to ensure information is shared for effective operations. Serve as an effective resource/liaison for managers, clinicians, the public and other employees.
- Maintain organizational excellence within ACN.
- Attend assigned ACN Committee meetings and organize, prepare and distribute the meeting agendas, transcribe and distribute minutes and attachments.
- Maintain the daily schedules of the department leaders, including making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conferences and performing other activities in administrative support of the team.
- Respond in a timely manner to all correspondence, including telephone calls, e-mail messages and written correspondence and forwards to appropriate Executive, as appropriate.
- From information provided by the department leaders, as well as feedback solicited from other subject matter experts, draft presentations, business plans, spreadsheets, and other documents specific to the program(s).
- As assigned, monitor and maintain supplies and manage inventory to ensure operational functionality for departments.
- Assist HR with the on-and off-boarding process of new and terminating employees (including interfacing with corporate staff regarding equipment, etc.)
- Process staff expense and mileage reimbursement as appropriate.
- Coordinate meetings and events that may include both, either, internal and external customers.
- Maintain records and ensures compliance with documented policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to problem-solve in routine and non-routine situations.
- Demonstrate tact, courtesy and a positive attitude consistently in communication and interaction with other employees, visitors, physicians, directors and the public.
- All other duties as assigned.
A) EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years secretarial and administrative support of senior level executives. Data manipulation and analysis.
B) EDUCATION AND TRAINING: High School diploma required, college degree preferred
C) SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Position requires a high degree of professionalism and competent judgment in supporting the activities of the Officers of the Arizona Care Network. Must possess a high degree of propriety in dealing with confidential situations, documents and information on a daily basis. Detail-oriented and analytical skills required. Must possess excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, and possess superior organizational skills.
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings. Learn more